734FG Donut Fryer Propane standing pilot (no Power) Gas-heated, Frying Area 34 x 24 inches (86 x 61 cm)
This industry-standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! Trusted by the industry for its durability, longevity, and variety of accessors for all your donut and frying needs.
The fryer holds 48 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 100-135 (avg) dozen donuts/hour @ 120 seconds of frying time. The standard 734CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 734FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 34 inches side-to-side, 24 inches front-to-back (86 x 61 cm)(24 x 34 inches)
- Gas heated at 89,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 215 lbs by weight, 29 gallons by volume (98 kg/110 liters)
- Capacity 48 standard donuts, approximately 120-150 dozen donuts per hour
- Liquid Propane
- 120 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase.
- Drain tray on the right side of the fryer. Can be moved to the left side
- Drain and valve with an exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a, and CSA1.8a.2004
- (Optional) Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control â€“ no electricity required. This model is designated: 734FG
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- No Electrical power connection
- Standing pilot ignition
- Thermostat temperature control
- High-Temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450F(230C)
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with the sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
*Accessories sold separately
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)