616B FRYER WITH TYPE N CAKE DONUT DEPOSITOR FOR DONUTS- The unit is single phase only- (208V or 240V) and Comes with a 1 3/4″ plain plunger and a 1 3/4″ cylinder for donut production. Includes Mounting Bracket to the fryer, Type N Depositor.
Compact easy-to-use donut maker that will serve you for years and years – the Cut-N-Fry can also be set up for Loukoumades, Hushpuppies, and more.
Belshaw Adamatic’s Cut-N-Fry system includes a compact 616B fryer, combined with a Type N depositor.
The Cut-N-Fry can make cake and yeast-raised donuts equal to the best in the world! The Cut-N-Fry also has kits available for making Hushpuppies and Loukoumades.
The Cut-N-Fry is very compact and uses little space compared to other fryers. It is also effortless to use, making it a favorite for situations where space is restricted, or where moves are frequent.
Made with heavy-duty parts and also can be tilted upward for easy kettle cleanup if needed.
This model is for donuts and includes a donut depositor.
- Frying Size: 16″ x 16″ inches or 41 x 41 cm
- Capacity: 16 Donuts
- Shortening Capacity 33 Lbs by weight,4.5 gallons by volume
- Alternative Capacity: 60 Huspupies or Loukoumades (approximately)
- Max Donut Production: 40 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
- Power:Electric,208-240v ,single phase
- Thermostat temperature control
- Ventilation and fire suppression hood are required for indoor locations
- The Fryer cover doubles as a drain tray and can be placed on either side of the unit
- Does not include a drain
- Donut kit: 1 and 3/4th inch donut plunger and cylinder
*For Donuts, the Plunger, and cylinder for the Cut-N-Fry can be purchased separately. The plunger and cylinder size must match exactly. Please see donut accessories for the plunger and cylinder kit.
*This model is for donuts and includes a donut depositor.
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)