Belshaw SF18 Shortening Filter – Nonheated- includes rinse hose
FILTERS SHORTENING FROM 618L, 718LCG, AND 718LFG FRYERS. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TRANS-FAT-FREE SHORTENING.
Compatible with 618L, 718LCG, and 718LFG fryers. Not recommended for trans-fat-free shortening – this type of shortening becomes solid very quickly and can cause pump blockages.
- Uses a long-life synthetic filter screen that needs only annual replacement under normal operating conditions
- Heavy-duty pump and motor for pumping back shortening to the fryer after filtering
- Foot pedal switch for activating the pump
- Includes hand held rinse hose for rinsing debris from the bottom of fryer and for refilling fryer
- Slides under compatible floor and table
- top fryers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame, tank, and casters
- The shortening reservoir is removable for periodic cleaning
- SF Shortening Filters are not designed for Zero Trans Fat shortenings. These shortenings solidify as they cool down, sometimes causing blockages in the filter pump.
- Belshaw recommends the EZMelt18 Melter-Filter for Zero Trans Fat shortenings. The EZMelt contains a heating element to liquify any shortening.
- 120V or 240V, 50 or 60 Hz, 1-Phase
- Certified by ETL to NSF Std 4, CSA C22.2, and UL 1889
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty (see attached media)