724FG Propane, standing pilot (No Power)Gas-heated, Frying Area 24 x24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
This industry-standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 36 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 80-100 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 724CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 724FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
- Gas heated at 60,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 119 lbs by weight, 16 gallons by volume (54 kg/61 liters)
- Capacity 36 standard donuts, approximately 80-100 dozen donuts per hour
- Liquid Propane
- 120 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase.
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on the right side of the fryer. Can be moved to the left side
- Drain and valve with an exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a, and CSA1.8a.2004
- (Optional) Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control with no electricity required. This model is designated: 724FG
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)