Proofing cloths for Mark ll or Mark V System. Belshaw FT100-0532 Proofing Cloth Trays, 1/2″ Perforations, For Mark ll or Mark V. 24 to 36 is usually recommended based upon the size of operation. Used in conjunction with the FT42-0052 proofing trays and feed table.
How it works:
- Place rolled and cut donuts on the proofing cloth, between the lines
- Repeat the process several times
- Allow donuts to rise. Insert tray, cloth and donuts into a proofer to speed up the process.
- After the donuts have risen, carry each proofing tray, proofing cloth and the donuts (together) to the Feed Table.
- Place the proofing cloths and donuts on the feed table with the rod in front of one hook on each side of the Feed Table’s stainless steel chain. Pull out each Proofing Tray and store it for the next use.
- The Feed Table advances in time with the fryer and drops the proofed donuts automatically between the bars of the fryer conveyor.
- The Proofing Cloths are ejected below the Feed Table, ready for re-use.
- This process produces consistent high quality yeast raised donuts