Belshaw Donut Robot® Mark II (6 Variations in variants) Standard Donut /Mini Option Available
AUTOMATED DONUT MAKER FOR STANDARD SIZE DONUTS. CAPACITY 30 DOZEN/HOUR, ELECTRIC.
With the automated Belshaw donut robot mark II, you can simplify the donut frying process giving you more time to do other things and making your workload more efficiently. With this donut robot fryer, you don’t have to worry about standing over the fryer and constantly turning the donuts and or lifting screens. The donuts are deposited, fried, and dispensed automatically with robotic precision and timing, then easily loaded to your next steps of sugaring, icing, or glazing. This donut maker produces high-quality, well-formed cake donuts right out of the box, and makes excellent raised donuts with a few accessories. Capacity is approximately 30 dozen per hour. With a mini donut conversion kit, you can make both full-size and mini donuts. The Mark II is compatible with the Insider Ventless Cabinet.
- All-electric donut machines, a capacity of approximately 30 dozen standard size donuts per hour approximately
- Deposits 2 standard donuts per conveyor row. A half-speed switch cuts output to 1 per row
- Makes consistent, well-rounded cake donuts with synchronized cake donut depositor
- Dial with a generous range for adjusting the size of the cake donut
- Makes mini donuts with an optional mini donut hopper and plunger, which will deposit 4 minis per row. (Part # MK-1502-1, see accessories).
- Mini donut capacity will be approximately 79 dozen/hour (950 donuts)
- Electronic temperature controller – maintains temperature normally within ±1 degree, holds correct temperature better than older-style thermostats
- Speed is adjustable by a dial on the control panel
- Outfeed belt dispenses donuts into collection device such as Roto-Cooler
- Made from heavy-duty elements, can tilt upward when cleaning
- High-temperature shut-down switch Hopper, plunger, conveyor, and kettle are all removable for easy cleaning
- 1-9/16 inch Plain Plunger for Ring donuts
- Single and 3 phase voltages available for all countries
- North American models certified to UL, NSF, and CSA
- Requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors.
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order.Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty (see attached media)