618L Donut Fryer (Electric) electric-heated, frying area 18 X 26 inches (46 X 66 cm)
This industry-standard electric donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! Whether you are making glazed or other creations this fryer is the best choice for long durable service productivity, flexibility, and heat accuracy. The fryer holds 24 standard-size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 60 dozen donuts/hour.
Its included electronic temperature controller makes sure the heat is on target and accurate for your operation. It Can accommodate the EZMelt 18 of SF18 Shortening filters underneath the fryer and also you can use your Type B or Type F cake donut depositors on this unit allowing for a variety of options with your equipment. Includes 2 Hight quality frying screens with handles with your order.
- Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side x 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm)
- Shortening capacity 82 lbs by weight, 11 gallons by volume (42 kg/61 liters)
- Capacity Approxamity 60 dozen per hour @120 seconds frying time
- 208-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase or 3-phase (specify when ordering)
- Drain tray on right side of the fryer (can be moved to left)
- Heavy-duty elements, tiltable upwards for easy kettle cleanup
- Thermostat controlled heat
- 2 cake donut frying screens
- Heavy-duty drain and valve with an exterior handle to empty shortening
- ETL certified to UL-197, CSA C22.2, and NSF-4
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- For donut purposes please consider the submerger option
- High-temperature shut-off switch is set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Accommodates Type B or Type F cake donut depositor.
- Cabinet, kettle, and drain tray made from tightly durable stainless steel.
*Accessories sold separately
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)